Custom Logo Design
Custom logo design is a cornerstone that transforms a business into a brand. Choosing a logo is a difficult task for any business owner – until you contacted us. Oolybooly offers our clients original, creative and unique logo designs at the most reasonable prices. We have a team of dedicated professional designers offering you the best quality services, such as logo design, custom logo design, graphic design, corporate logo design and stationary design.
Why Choose Us?
- 100% CUSTOM logo design - Because you do not want your corporate logo to be a clip art or a logo that is already used by others. With us you get custom logo design that serves as the mirror of your corporate image. Our creative logo designers are striving tirelessly to design unique corporate identities for our clients.
- 6 logo design concepts - To give you creative freedom, we create 3 concepts for you to make your final choice from.
- Unlimited colour choices - Our logo designers present you custom logos with unlimited colour options. Pick and choose a colour that best suits your brand identity.
- 2 final revisions - Customer satisfaction is our main concern and keeping that in mind we provide our customers TWO revisions on the selected logo to ensure you get the look you want.
- 72 hour first drafts - Because we value your time you get the first draft within 72 hours of placing your order.
- All required file formats - You do not have to pay extra for convenience. We provide you with your file in any format for print or web. You can use it on your website or publish it in your printed brochures.
What you get
- 100% custom logo
- No hidden or add-on fee
- First draft within 72 hours
- Unlimited colours
- Free 4 revisions
- 6 initials concepts to choose from
- Formats for web and print
- 100% original design
- You own the copyright
See our portfolio of logos
Why You Need a Consistent Look and Feel Across All Your Online Assets
Branding your image and keeping it consistent helps you to stick out and achieve uniformity across all your web pages. It provides a look and feel of solidarity which will help new and potential customers to feel as though they can trust you. Social media design and branding is all about recognition, and uniformity across the various web assets you own will help people to see that you are serious and consistent in the way that you promote your image, impacting your company or companies in a positive way. When you achieve uniformity in the interface of your sites, and the image and branding, including logos and colors, a visit to one of your sites will make it instantly recognizable to those customers who know you. This shows a degree of professionalism which some companies lack.
This type of media branding is something that is taught in seminars and by marketing coaches all across the world. It is not difficult to implement, and if it is consciously sought after from the beginning, there will be fewer bumps in the road later on when it comes the time to expand your online presence. Web entrepreneurs, including online sellers, coaches, consultants, e-book authors, multilevel marketers and advertisers know that this is a subtle yet essential part of putting together a PR package that will help build your reputation for being solid and well-constructed as a business entity.
This is not to say that you can't have variety across your network of web sites. This is always a good thing, yet you should still have a scheme of colors, logos and phrasing that is relatively consistent with your other sites in order to provide that familiar feel that causes trust and recognition, while still maintaining the various differences in function of your various sites which promote your respective goods and services.
The advantages of maintaining a consistency across your various web assets are many, yet some have yet to fully appreciate or take advantage of this often overlooked component of one's strategy for success in online ventures. It can be anything from a logo used in your emails next to your signature to a certain color scheme or trademark that is used on the home page of your web sites. If it's there, people will remember it when they see your other sites. It's that simple, and it is a most effective tool to bring more customers. Oolybooly Web Design will help you to achieve your marketing goals in these and other areas. Call or fill out the online form today.