If you are not sure if your website needs a revamp then ask yourself these questions?
- Was your website updated more than 2 years ago?
- Does your current website reflect your most recent branding?
- Can you change your website 24/7/365 or do you have to wait for your developer get around to it?
- Is the design and layout giving a bad impression of your business?
- Does your website capture email addresses, make your phone ring with new customers and make you more sales?
Web design, technology and technics for converting your website visitors to customers have come a long way in the last 2 years and a re changing weekly.
People are searching the web and making a judgement about your business by your website. If it is ugly, broken, not relevant to your customers they are closing the browser and going elsewhere. Many of your customers are looking up your website to find a map, phone number, email address or fax number to communicate with you. If they cannot find those easily you will lose business.
Oolybooly has redesigned many website for our customers and they have benefited by getting more customers.